Effective Advertising on Facebook & Instagram
Meta (Facebook) Ads Strategy
Struggling to get your business heard in the noisy, digital advertising market? At a time when organic reach on social media is falling, Facebook (and Instagram) advertising can be an effective way to reach your target audience whether for brand awareness, social media page growth or e-commerce promotion and short-term retargeting.
Often I hear “Oh Facebook Ads don’t work for us” but Facebook advertising isn’t just about randomly using the “boost post” function and it’s never going to work if you don’t have the essential Facebook pixel to gather data on your website.
Running Ads through your business’s own Meta Business Manager means that you gather (and keep) valuable data enabling precision targeting of your potential customers with a resultant increase of visitors to your business. Paid advertising makes sure that your ads are shown to the correct target audience and that you don’t waste your money showing ads to people who have no interest in what you’re selling. Bespoke Meta Facebook Ads campaigns go beyond conventional marketing approaches as they combine creativity, data-driven insights, and a deep understanding of the ever-evolving digital landscape to deliver results that surpass expectations.
How I Can Help
- Strategic Precision: I don’t just run ads; I orchestrate campaigns with extreme precision. My approach involves meticulous analysis of your target audience, industry trends and competitor landscape to ensure every ad is strategically positioned for optimal impact.
- Creative Ingenuity: In the world of digital advertising, creativity is king. The compelling and well-thought-out ad creatives will resonate with your audience, fostering engagement and brand recall.
- Data-Driven Optimisation: I believe in the power of data. In constantly monitoring and analysing campaign performance, I make data-driven decisions to optimise your ads in real time, ensuring your budget is allocated efficiently for maximum return.
- Transparent Communication: Transparency is at the core of my client relationships. I will keep you informed every step of the way, providing regular reports and insights into campaign performance, allowing you to make informed decisions and track your success.
- Customised Solutions: I understand that every business is unique. That’s why I don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. My Meta Facebook Ads services are tailored to your specific goals, ensuring a personalised approach that aligns with your brand identity and marketing objectives.
Working on a monthly retainer (with a minimum of three months to really get things going), managing your Facebook and Instagram advertising includes:
- initial consultation to understand your business and your business goals
- help with verification of your domain (post iOS 14/15 updates in 2021/22)
- if necessary, setting up the Facebook Pixel
- if required, help setting up your own Facebook Business Manager
- strategy creation
- thoughtful budget management
- testing and refining of different types of Ads and creative (sometimes the results are not immediate). These ads may include basic traffic campaigns to your website, Lead Gen Ads if your website isn’t at its best, ads to landing pages, conversion campaigns and catalogue creation (and retargeted ads) if you have an e-commerce site
- where appropriate, creating social proofing for Ads
- creating different types of audiences using the Facebook pixel on your site
- funnel creation for high and low value products
- regular reporting of
adresults and continued suggestions and ideas
- ongoing strategy and feedback
I often work with clients on both their website development and updates alongside their Facebook and Google advertising along with their email marketing, therefore providing a seamless, all encompassing, experience.