Effective Targeting via Google Ads Management (PPC)
Google Ads Strategy
If you’re ready to harness the full potential of online advertising, drive targeted traffic and accelerate your business growth, you’re in the right place. Google Ads are a highly effective way of driving customers to your business and are aided by a close observation of Google’s data analyics and a good understanding how how much return you are getting on your ad spend (ROAS) and deliver maximum impact. However, this is not a cheap, fast return quick fix but something that takes time, patience, understanding and a realistic budget to receive results.
Make sure you keep one step ahead of your competitors in this busy online advertising space.
How can I help?
1. Strategic Understanding: I don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions and my approach begins with a deep dive into your business objectives, target audience and market dynamics to develop a customised Google Ads strategy. This ensures that every campaign is finely tuned for success.
2. Expert Campaign Management: From keyword research to ad creation and ongoing optimisation, every aspect of your campaign is carefully managed. Staying abreast of industry trends and algorithm updates ensures that your ads are at the forefront of digital marketing innovation.
3. Data-Driven Decision Making: Numbers tell a story. Through continuous monitoring, testing and analysis, data-driven insights are leveraged to refine and optimise your campaigns, ensuring your budget is invested where it matters most for your business objectives.
4. Transparent Reporting: I believe in open communication. Receive detailed and transparent reports on your campaign performance, allowing you to track progress, understand the impact of your investment, and make informed decisions about the future of your advertising strategy.
5. Customized Solutions: Your business is unique and so are my solutions. Whether you’re a startup or an established enterprise, our Google Ads management services are tailored to meet your specific needs, aligning with your brand identity and overarching marketing goals.
Working on a monthly retainer (with a minimum of six months managing your Ad Account) includes:
- initial consultation to understand your business and your business goals
- setting up and connecting Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads Manager and Google Merchant Center
- keyword research
- headline and ad word research
- continual monitoring of keywords – adding and removing them when necessary
- creating, testing and refining of different ad groups
- creating audiences within Google Ads Manager
- creating and maintaining remarketing ads
- creating and maintaining shopping ads
- creating and maintaining supplementary feeds for shopping ads
- regular reporting of
adresults and continued suggestions and ideas
- ongoing strategy and feedback
I often work with clients on both their Facebook advertising and Google Ads, providing an all round service.