GOOGLE ADVERTISING (PPC)
Google Ads Strategy
The Google Ads Dashboard can be a bit overwhelming and if you’re not sure where to start with Google Ads, then I can help. This is another highly effective way of driving customers to your business; with constance observation of the data analyics of sales (or leads) on your site and a good understanding how how much return you are getting on your ad spend. This is not a cheap, fast return quick fix but something that takes time, patience, understanding and a realistic budget to receive results.
Make sure you keep one step ahead of your competitors in this busy online advertising space.
Working on a monthly retainer (with a minimum of six months managing your Ad Account) includes:
- initial consultation to understand your business and your business goals
- setting up and connecting Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads Manager and Google Merchant Center
- keyword research
- headline and ad word research
- continual monitoring of keywords – adding and removing them when necessary
- creating, testing and refining of different ad groups
- creating audiences within Google Ads Manager
- creating and maintaining remarketing ads
- creating and maintaining shopping ads
- creating and maintaining supplementary feeds for shopping ads
- regular reporting of
adresults and continued suggestions and ideas
- ongoing strategy and feedback
I often work with clients on both their Facebook advertising and Google Ads, providing an all round service.
Ready to get started with Google Ads?
If you’re looking to take your business advertising to the next stage with a trained and experienced Google Ads Manager, and are planning a minimum monthly ad spend of £1000, then let’s talk through your plans and see how we can work together.