Facebook Ads Strategy
At a time when organic reach on social media is falling, Facebook (and Instagram) advertising is an extremely effective way to reach your target audience whether for brand awareness, social media page growth or e-commerce promotion and retargeting. Often we hear “Oh Facebook Ads don’t work for us” but Facebook advertising isn’t just about randomly using the “boost post” function.
Correctly done, through your Facebook Business Manager, this provides ninja-like targeting (and retargeting) of your potential customers with a resultant increase of visitors to your website. Paid advertising makes sure that your ads are shown to the correct target audience and that you don’t waste your money showing ads to people who have no interest in what you’re selling.
Working on a monthly retainer (with a minimum of three months to really get things going), we are able to competently manage your Facebook and Instagram advertising. This includes amongst other things:
- initial consultation to understand your business and your business goals
- thoughtful budget management
- testing and refining of different types of Ads (sometimes the results are not immediate). These ads may include basic traffic campaigns to your website, Lead Gen Ads if your website isn’t at its best, ads to landing pages, conversion campaigns and catalogue creation if you have an e-commerce site
- where appropriate, creating social proofing for Ads
- creating different types of audiences using the Facebook pixel on your site
- funnel creation for high and low value products
- regular reporting of
adresults and continued suggestions and ideas
- ongoing strategy and feedback
Ready to get started with Facebook Ads?
If you’re looking to take your business advertising to the next stage, then let’s talk through your plans and see how we can work together.