Keeping your Business Up to Date Online
When was the last time you ran a digital audit of your website, social media marketing and online presence? Your business will definitely have expanded in directions that you initially hadn’t thought of and contracted in other areas, which haven’t turned out to be as profitable as you’d like and it is important that what you showcase online accurately reflects your current business. Otherwise, this could be impacting your business financially.
Engaging an independent expert to audit your online presence, letting them hear what you’re up to and see where you’re going is where we come in. Offering impartial, jargon-free, up-to-date information we are able to advise on what things you might like to change and to confirm what’s working and how to enhance it.
Just don’t have enough time to think about this sort of thing? We can help by updating your existing site, offering positive pointers for your social media marketing and Facebook advertising, sorting out your Google Ads, having a look at your Google Analytics, brainstorming some great blog ideas and tidying up your email marketing. Alternatively, we can provide a regular and ongoing Digital Refresh service to make sure your business is always ahead of the competition.
HERE’S WHAT WE SUGGEST …
BEGIN YOUR DIGITAL REFRESH
- Initial Meeting to discuss your business, where your concerns are in relation to your online presence and what your future plans are
- Subsequent Website Audit with feedback to include positive suggestions on how to update your site
- SEO Audit & Website Speed of Loading Check
- Social Media Audit with feedback to include creative
on how to improve your social media presence recommendations review of your recent email campaigns with recommendations. Short
- Discussion and analysis of any recent blogs
REVIVE YOUR WEBSITE
- Rewrite the content to reflect your current and future business plans
- Advice on the creation and execution of future blogs
- Health check of your site to ensure links and navigation, etc are working correctly
- Search Engine Optimisation – can this be improved?
- Your Google My Business Page – update and optimise (or create)
- Analysis or implementation of Google Analytics
- Site speed – can this be improved?
- Option to completely renew and update your website
- Quarterly or semi-annual MOT of your site option
DIGITAL CHAT WITH Q&A
The presumption is that everyone is digitally aware and if you’re not sure of something, it’s difficult to ask in case you feel that that you should know that already.
I’m not a “digital native” and I am well aware that there are many others who could do with some help in understanding “digital”, whether social media questions, website jargon or Facebook advertising or email marketing blurb. With this in mind, I am able to offer a Digital Chat with an hour long Q&A session via a telephone call or a Zoom (as a one off or in a block of say three) .
I can show you how something works or I can answer your questions on anything digital – your choice! Why not get in touch and we can put something in the diary. I promise – no jargon and endless patience is free!
Ready to Refresh?
Let’s have an exploratory call to see how the digital side of your business can be updated